To much?

I have a 55g tank with 60lbs of LR and 165LBS of LS/Play sand (5" DSB) and a wet/dry system made for 55-100g tanks a SeaClone skimmer and a power head and i want to get thies fish/coarls:
1 Purpel fire fish gobie
1 Oscellaris Clown
1 Cucumber (for sand purposes)
3 snials
1 Royal Gramma
1 more cleaner shrimp
1 camel back or peperment shrimp
1 bubble coarl
1 mabe more feather dusters
1 mushroom coarl of some kind (can't think of name)
and some other kind or gobie or bleeny that lives in the sand
and is there any kind of bio that i can get for my DSB to get it going faster?

ed r

Live sand helps. How much of your 165 lbs was live? Critter kits that contain pods, etc. get the population in your DSB up faster. Also things like Live Sand Activator contain the bacteria and animals you want. Live sand from different sources will also give you more of a variety of creatures. However, with all this said, it is best to not rush things. When the nitrite cycles to zero, give the tank another week. Then add hardy creatures very slowly, monitoring conditions after each addition. Good luck.

jedchuah

Ed R,
When you mention Live Sand Activator-is this
some kinda of beneficial bacteria?
Will it help if I top up this "beneficial
bacteria" into my reef tank say once a week?

susiepan

I dont think that that is too much, BUT!!!! and this is a biggy...GO SLOW........Add one every two weeks or so, and you really should get a QT tank,,Make sure you clean EVERYTHING (other than fish) that goes into your tank..You can use some of the LS from your main tank to help "Jumpstart" a cycle on your QT tank, even if its a 10 gl tank...
~Susie ;)

I have QT up and running susie but all i have for it is a thin layer of gravel a PVC pipe 3" round a water fall filter a heater a hood w/ light and the air pump/air stone and i have activated carbon in the filter
BTW scince you say this isn't to much then could i add like a 6 line to my tank also or something kinda big for the mian fish or should i stick with small fish and inverts?? and how hard is it to care for musrooms and bubbles coarls?? and i have some "50/50 high intensity lights" so this is good for coarl right?
and i plian on going VERY slow like a fish every month and when i add coarl i'll wiat 1-2 months before anything else goes in