to the dallas area people that know me on here

seasalt101

ok i don't want this to sound pathetic, but when i am in the hospital there i will be there 4-6 weeks so if you want to visit me and get to know me in person i have no objections as i do not know anyone there and visits from my family will be scarce as it is a 5 hour drive each way from here, i know this sounds pathetic sorry for that if interested pm me and i will give you the info as i receive it...tobin

myreef05

I thought I replied but I do not see it.
In the event that I can get some days off, I will be down there for ya.
Oh, I PM'd ya. Duh!!

maxalmon

If I didn't live in Vegas, I'd drop by....I can't imagine what your going thru, congrats on being so darn tough and fighting like crazy to kick this

reefraff

Damn man I feel for you. I had to do 5 months in a hospital about 12 hours from anyone I knew. Monthly visit from the wife didn't cut it.

seasalt101

Originally Posted by reefraff
Damn man I feel for you. I had to do 5 months in a hospital about 12 hours from anyone I knew. Monthly visit from the wife didn't cut it.
thats what i'm facing it's gonna be like jail, thanks max this is just kickin it up a notch no one can be tough for me, but i can be tough for them...tobin

myreef05

Distance has NOTHING to do with it at all. TIME, maybe, but not distance. I am riding out to Ariz. next month, 2 day trip to go to a retirement party the night I get there and then starting the 2 day return trip the very next morning.

seasalt101

Originally Posted by myreef05
What town is the Hospital in Tobin?
it's in medical city, which i think is the hospital district in dallas really won't know for sure till next thursday, and it would be nice to have you all show up, but i got to be realistic about it that is why i posted dallas area...tobin

myreef05

Originally Posted by seasalt101
it's in medical city, which i think is the hospital district in dallas really won't know for sure till next thursday, and it would be nice to have you all show up, but i got to be realistic about it that is why i posted dallas area...tobin
Yep, DFW is 5 hours for me. No problem!! Be a good Harley ride.

tx reef

Shoot me an email when you find out exactly where you are going to be.
jmiller@shallowford.com
I live in Temple, which is around 150 miles south of Dallas on I-35. I am due a trip to Extreme Corals up there, so my wife & I could definately swing by.
Let me know!

seasalt101

myreef05 said:
Yep, DFW is 5 hours for me. No problem!! Be a good Harley ride.[/QUOTE
that is a nice ride on a bike, post a pic if possible looking forward to meeting all that show up...tobin

seasalt101

Originally Posted by TX Reef
Shoot me an email when you find out exactly where you are going to be.
jmiller@shallowford.com
I live in Temple, which is around 150 miles south of Dallas on I-35. I am due a trip to Extreme Corals up there, so my wife & I could definately swing by.
Let me know!
i think i'm going to go a day early to check them out myself, been on there mailing list so long and they have some beautiful stuff do you know the easiest way to get there off of I-20?...tobin

seasalt101

man i just read on the i-net what to expect, if you do plan on coming to see me expect to wear a mask and gloves and do not bring plants or flowers sterile environment, and there is a chance of me being mentally off so if i do not sound like me sorry, if you would like to read about the procedure and i do reccomend this if you are coming google bone marrow transplant information i am very much who i am on here as i am in person that is why i mentioned the mental thing, i don't want to be hated after all of this, so it's just a heads up thing and thank you all for your kind wishes...tobin

groupergenius

Originally Posted by seasalt101
man i just read on the i-net what to expect, if you do plan on coming to see me expect to wear a mask and gloves and do not bring plants or flowers sterile environment, and there is a chance of me being mentally off so if i do not sound like me sorry, if you would like to read about the procedure and i do reccomend this if you are coming google bone marrow transplant information i am very much who i am on here as i am in person that is why i mentioned the mental thing, i don't want to be hated after all of this, so it's just a heads up thing and thank you all for your kind wishes...tobin
I somewhat think of your voice being like Foghorn Leghorn. Am I right??

seasalt101

ahahhahahahhahaa oh this is jenny right now- no his voice is nothing like foghorn leghorn hahahaha thats good one though he has a mid pitched voive with no particular accent

seasalt101

Originally Posted by jenni620
hey, i live in dfw!!! when are you going to be here??

looking like the 1st part of november i will know more on thursday but if you come that would be awesome the more the merrier i will be there for 4-8 weeks in the hospital in "medical city" do you know where that is? looking forward to meeting you...tobin

jenni620

yeah, i know where that is. i will totally come by! kinda sucks WHY you are gonna be here...but you will be well taken care of.
just keep posting on here as you get more info. i look forward to meeting you too!