To the "guests" reading our board

sammystingray

First off, thanks for stopping by.:) I thought I would take a moment to urge you to register and participate as a member. It's quick and free, and we love to hear from all hobbiests at all levels. Each and every question or answer you post could help someone else out, so please think about joining as a member.
Benefits include a customized fish type name of your choosing, a little picture next to it, a place to talk with fellow hobbiests around the world, and a new car.........OK, so maybe not a car. We usually have hundreds of guests lurking in the shadows, so please, join in and post some pics, comments, questions, and answers. :)

T

thomas712

Good post Sammy -
There is nothing I like to see better than serious new posters. I just love to help them down the road to successful reef keeping or identifying there little critters in there new tanks.
:eek: Wow there are 483 guests looking at our board right now, and I just know that some of you are itching to ask some question about your saltwater tanks.
Come on in the water is fine, and so are the people
Thomas

rbmount

I agree 100%! I was once one of those guests, and in the short time I've been registered, any question no matter how "foolish" sounding I've had has been answered with respect, knowledge, and most importantly very quickly if myself or others need a fast reply! So come on in.

T

thomas712

almost 3:00 in the morning where I'm at and I couldn't help notice that there are:
There are currently 491 members and 607 guests on the boards.
So if some of you would be saltwater hobbiests are guests right now and thinking maybe Santa is going to start you down the road to a new hobby, well.......
I invite you to jump in and start asking questions

Just a 3 oclock in the morning bump.

scotts

As of 9:10 a.m. Pacific time there are 791 people swimming. 365 are registered and 426 are guests. Come on one of you guests have to register and then put your first post on this thread. You can use some cool faces like this. :hilarious :scared: :jumping:

BTW you do not have to kiss Bangguy if you don't want to.
Scott

Hey, Sammy, Not a major question; but, one that is bothering me. I want to have an avatar beside my name; but, I don't see a way to add that in the edit user information.
Please help if you have the time.

beaslbob

Originally posted by Drakken
Yes, please join!
When I joined sammystingray gave me this...

Hey that's not a stingray!!!!!
newbies. You are always welcome and hope you sign up.

beaslbob

Originally posted by SquishyFish
Oh...I forgot. Bob will be in the garden.... :D
Just messing w/ ya Bob

Shhhhh!!!!!!!! Squishy is messing with bob in the garden
:eek:

scotts

Originally posted by spslover
i just saw that there were more guests right now then members so i thought id give this thread a big ol <BUMP> so they can see what they can get themselves into....

I think the yep thread is scaring them away.

Scott

newfishliny

:joy: :happy:
I WAS ALSO A GUEST READING ALL THE THREADS , THEN I TOOK OUT MY AMERICAN EXPRESS AND BECAME A MEMBER AND NOW MY REEF TANKS NICK NAME IS " THE AMERICAN EXPRESS TANK " :hilarious
NEW FISH