Toadstool Mushroom

aldog51

I have to Toadstool Mushrooms that sre close to each other I want to move the smaller one to a location where he won't be smothered by the big one. How can this be done without damaging it? I cannot break the rock for it is a giant piece with many other corals such as zoos, all around. You can see in the picture How the smaller one is closed due to the bigger ones aggresiveness.

druluv

aldog51
I don't know what to do. maybe the small one will grow in another direction towards the light.
Just wondering
What LFS you go to in brooklyn.

aldog51

I usaully go to World of Pets at 86th Street. Sometimes I will go to World Class Aquarium on Flatbush Avenue.

druluv

Originally posted by aldog51
World Class Aquarium on Flatbush Avenue.

How do you like the selection at this place? There is a place on Utica and Flatlands that just upgraded there coral tanks. Some pieces look ok.

aldog51

Thanks Kip4130!! And for Druluv, Worldclass Aquarium has a wider selection of coral and you get more for your money. World of Pets has great live rock and fish.

aldog51

I am kind of scared to cut the smaller one offf. I feel it will die, I have never done anything like that before. What should I use a knife a scissor? Should I cut at the very bottom, will the coral eject some form of fluid once cut?