Toadstool Problems

the_bandit

I just bought a Toadstool yesterday. In the LFS aquarium, it was set up so that it leaned over instead of standing up right. It has been acclimated to my tank and is opening up fully but unfortunetly it still leans.
What can I do to correct this? Right now I have a rock propt up against it so it stands up right but with my current, it still eventually leans over. Should I frag it where it bends and attatch it to a new rock?

D

denniscoy420

If u got it for a good price then I guess what ever u do will be a cheap ride on that great ride on the
saltwater rollercoaster ride, I would turn it so it has to bend back for the light, slowly moving it away from it over the next few days, if u cant find a place in ur tank to make it look right, u might have to frag it, but good luck, I would cut the base then use some puddy to mold it to a rock, I would try the lighting thing because fraging it u might lose it
post a picture it would help give suggestions.

meowzer

I would give it some time....make sure it doesn't have a lot of flow right now....I had a leather get sick once, and it was on the limp side, but it made a full recovery.....a healthy leather will stand up...