Today's 8 pack

hot883

Originally Posted by nYgel
love the shroom forest you have going on there. what fish is that second to last?
8" engineer gobie

nygel

huh, I always thought engineer gobies were really thin and dumpy looking, guess I had it mixed up. Nice pics.

hot883

Originally Posted by nYgel
huh, I always thought engineer gobies were really thin and dumpy looking, guess I had it mixed up. Nice pics.
You are talking 2nd to last pic.?

hot883

Yep, he is black with yellow markings. He is about 8" long and about the diameter of a sharpie marker.

O

oreo12

How do you keep that reef together with an engineer goby in it. Mine is 13" and moves sand all the time.

hot883

Originally Posted by oreo12
How do you keep that reef together with an engineer goby in it. Mine is 13" and moves sand all the time.
I put all 300 lbs. of live rock in first then the 100+ lbs. of sand. He stays under the rocks in 1 area and I have no problems. Love the fish. had a pair but one got blockage and basically starved to death.

A

agb1

I see your engineer goby...I have one and LOVE him! The only problem is he is always digging and causing my rock to fall. Other than that he is pretty cool to watch! Great pics hott!

bs21

tank looks nice ...i like the angels
i was thinking about getting a cybershot. do the colors in the pic show the tru color of tank because some pics ive taken with point and shoot camera and even w/ 35mm slr dont seem to get the colors right.

hot883

Originally Posted by Sharkboy13
what kinda tang is that 3rd pic 1st post?
Atlantic Blue Tang juvi

hot883

Originally Posted by bs21
tank looks nice ...i like the angels
i was thinking about getting a cybershot. do the colors in the pic show the tru color of tank because some pics ive taken with point and shoot camera and even w/ 35mm slr dont seem to get the colors right.
Yes, my lights are crappy. My camera captures exactly the colors I see. These pics. were not edited in anyway other than size to fit them on here. Barry

chilwil84

sweet pics love the dwarf lion hiding by the duster, the one question i have to ask is why the yellow pollops

hot883

Originally Posted by chilwil84
sweet pics love the dwarf lion hiding by the duster, the one question i have to ask is why the yellow pollops
why what?