Today's My Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

T

thomas712

I love birthday presents like that! Can't wait to see what you get.
Happy Birthday! :cheer:

lion_crazz

Happy Birthday! Be sure to post later tonight about what you got at the store, and I hope you have a great birthday.

supalupa

Happy Birthday! There's nothin better than having your wife buy you something at the LFS instead of her not being too happy when she finds out how much you spent yourself.

I went shooping but only bought two containers of DT's oyster eggs. She apparently went shopping already online and ordered me a couple of SPS corals and a squamosa clam so I will post tomorrow when they come. :jumping: Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:joy: I love birthdays.

lion_crazz

Originally Posted by fishtanknewbie
I went shooping but only bought two containers of DT's oyster eggs. She apparently went shopping already online and ordered me a couple of SPS corals and a squamosa clam so I will post tomorrow when they come. :jumping: Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:joy: I love birthdays.

Wow, that's quite the wife. Hold on to that one, :happyfish
I am glad to hear you had a nice birthday!

sleasia

Happy Birthday
I can't think of a better way to spend it!!!Than at the fish store...Well it just shows that you and your wife were a match made in heaven

dmjordan

Happy belated birthday fishtanknewbie and bubashrimp! My wife took me shopping at the fish store for my b-day back in Feb. Spent about $300.00 on LR, fish and supplies.

halo_frk03

Originally Posted by dmjordan
Happy belated birthday fishtanknewbie and bubashrimp! My wife took me shopping at the fish store for my b-day back in Feb. Spent about $300.00 on LR, fish and supplies.

lol
what did u get
what did u get?
what did u get?