Tongs

truperc

For those that are using tongs, can you tell me which brand you like?
I believe there was one brand that had multiple attachments. Is that a good type? What one is that?

small triggers

i have the long pair of Aquatic Gardeners.. they can with grabby tong ends and scissor ends... very helpful as they are long enough for me to reach the bottom of my tank without getting my arms wet!

meowzer

I have something similar.....not long enough for my tank though...LOL...and I never use the other attachments..just the tong thingys
I also have the Gopher pick up thing (as seen on tv haha) That is good for largers things....BUT is not waterproof.....so eventually it breaks...LOL...so I have been thru 2 in 16 months....not bad I guess,,,,

J

jstdv8

I have a pair of metal 9" tongs that I feed with. found them in the lizard section at the P. zoo. easy to hold small things.
And I have a pair of 18" plastic tongs for moving things around on the bottom of the tank. also from the P.zoo. however these things are a piece of poop. if you clamp too hard the fingers bypass each other and you losse what you were lifting and have to take out the tongs and fix them :(