Tons of livestock

navyguy

I am moving and want to know how much I can get for my livestock. I plan on totaling up the offers on Sunday the 24th and will contact you that night if I will be selling them. I am willing to ship, you just have to pay for shipping. I can do pictures, but you will have to be patient.
55lbs of lr, all fiji, but there is two reall unique looking pieces, unsure of what kind, but they are really cool, lost of purple on all rocks
2 clowns, mated pair
2 fire fish gobys
1 bicolor blenny
10 zebra hermit crabs, 3 mexican turbos snails, 5 margarita snails, 10 nassarious snails, sally light foot, cleaner shrimp, emerald crab
armor of god zoa's about 7 polys
fire and ice zoas, about 20 polys
2 rocks of watermellon zoas, 20 polys on one, and about 30-40 polys on the other
some really cool red zoas, about 15 polys
zoas with yellow center and orange surround tons of small polys
red ppe's about 6 polys
neon green zoas, about 25-35 polys
frog spawn
xenia
spaghetti tree, good size
rainbow rock
blue spotted red shrooms, 10
multiple rocks of neon green shrooms, one has 12, the others have 1
sun coral
neon green grass, not sure of name, but its not gsp's

mikelly02

I finally got kick @** lights & I'm READY FOR CORALS!!!
How much? Actually I need fish too but I only plan on adding 1 every 2 weeks or so... Are you throwing numbers out there or waiting for offers?

navyguy

Waiting for offers, I will total up on Sunday, if it is worth it I will part it all out, just claim what you want with offer, and I will write it down, but best offer obviously gets the product.

msez2u

I want all your crabs and snails and maybe a pair of the clowns....auntbree2jj@hotmail.com..but I do want all the snails and crabs for sure.