Tony Detroit . . . .

What's up man . . . . hey, I can't seem to find your number again. (i know, I'm a friggin' idiot) I just got my new mountain bike and am dyin' to hit some trails. I got an '04 Gary Fisher Marlin . . . ugly paint, but pretty sweet ride.
Want to go for a ride on saturday up at lakeshore?
J

tony detroit

Crap, I'm going riding with these girls I know, maybe you can tag along if they're cool with it, they should be. I have to get my other bike ready for a trackday on Monday, so I'll be in and out all weekend, may have to wait till next week.
packtony - hotmail dot com
I can call your cell now if you still have the same number.

Where were you planning on going? I've only been out on a few single tracks, so I'm not that fast yet . . . plus I'm not really in shape yet so I might just slow you guys down. Next weekend I'm going to try and find some place to go camping (memorial day) but I highly doubt that I'll find someplace.
If not, we can always go midweek or something . . .

tony detroit

I'm game for whatever, if your phone works, I'll call you tomorrow.
We're going to Hooters for dinner/beer and then walking to Lucky's/Tequila Rain afterwards, getting rowdy tonite if you want to go.
$8 cab ride home if you want to go, we're leaving around 9. Forgot your email, sorry.

Hey Tony,
Assuming that the weather holds out and it doesn't rain all week turning the trails to mud (although that might be more fun) a friend and I are planning to go to lakeshore on wednesday evening around 6 or so. Care to join?

tony detroit

game,
although I did some serious cigarette smoking at the bar last nite, not sure if my lungs can handle too high of a pace. I forgot all about calling you, sorry.