top down picture contest !AWARD!

natep206

alright people. here are the rules
1. every picture must be top down (tookin through the open top of your tank not through any of the sides)
2. all pictures must be taken by poster and of or something in there tank.
3.every person is allowed three entrees. once a picture is posted in the thread it counts as one of your entrees.
5. no one can post more then three pictures in the entire thread ot they will be taken out of the running
4. all entrees must be submited buy midnight on the 18th of november.
5.all entrees after the 18th will not be counted (please do not post an entree after that point it will just make everything more complicated)
ok so after midnight anyone that is a current member (joined yesterday or before) can post giving there vote which picture from which poster they like the most. we will tally up all the votes on the 26th. on the 27th i will make a new thread with all three pictures and the three judges will vote on which picture is the winner.
more rules
6.no votes on the top three will be counted from new members (joining today or after)
7.no votes on the top three will be counted later then midnight on the 26th.
8.only one vote per person will be accepted for the top three pictures.
9. you cant vote for your slef.
10. judges can ofcoarse enter but are not able to be in the top three and if you vote for one of the judges then your vote will not be counted
the judges will be TX Reef, fedukeford and Wango Tango. the winner will receive a free candy cane, zoas or mushrooms. its up to the winner. all the shipping and the frag its self will be generously givin by TX Reef.
since this was barry's great idea. we'll honor one of his past great ideas. the pictures will be judged on
1. "Wow" factor
2. content
3. unenhanced color
4. variety
all right last rule
11. HAVE FUN THE WHOLE TIME!!!
lets get this thing started!
nate

fishieness

Originally Posted by NateP206
2. all pictures must be taken by poster and of or something in there tank.
good thing that was specified this time.

but seriously, im going to subscribe to this thread to make sure that i dont forget to take some pics later
i cant wait to see everyone's tank!

madman33

my bad didnt see u already had judges picked...ill try to get some pics but have never done top down shots b4 lol

hot883

Hopefully mine complies. Super hard to take a picture from the top especially for those "taller" tanks., Glare, water movement and so forth. Here is a pic. of mine.
Caught him hosting.

tx reef

All right!
I'm glad someone finally decided to take the lead on this thing.
Everyone post a pic. I promise that you will not be disappointed with the prize.

yimmy

that is a scary looking eel. I would do a top down of my tank but I have a bit of a film right now...one of my power heads went out that breaks up surface tansion

darknes

Here's my first attempt.

It's really tough to get a good shot from above, especially with lights glaring off the surface, lol. I'll try to get another one up this weekend.

steve24

ok, heres the best i can get... i lost track of how many pics i took and deleted...
but anyways, here they are ...
first one is Mr. Nosey...

i think they comply with all the rules

steve