Top- down shots

nas19320

Took a few top down shots today. I hope you guys enjoy as they were not the easiest to take and somewhat risky for my camera. I hope to add a few more later but feel free to add your top-down shots if you got them. Thanks for looking.

nas19320

Thank you for the compliments. Trying to get the hang of this new camera.
Too much Xenia:nope:

tru conch

top downs are always rad. ive never tried any, maybe i will give it a whirl.
and nas, your tank looks money, even from the top!

nm reef

Your reef is lookin' better all the time!!! Very nice shots...I really like the different perspective top/down shots give. I've been meaning to try some myself but I just never seem to get around to it...

jr8budcar

That looks awesome, its funny I am new starting out and I have some tonga branch, fish, and an Anemone . I thought I was doing something!! :happy: This is something to look forward to thanks for sharing your pics!!

crazy4reefs

those are awsome pictures !! also i wanted to comment on the zoo's you posted in the photo contest... very nice, loving them ! :D

nas19320

Thanks everyone for the compliments. I too like the look that top-down shots give and I haven't seen too many shots lately from the top-down perspective. I also think it shows off my Derasa clam's color the best. If anyone else has any top-down shots to post feel free to add.
Thank you crazy4reefs. That was one of the first shots I took with my new camera and I really liked how it came out. I have two different frags of those zoa's but only a total of about 20 polyps. They are taking off fairly quickly and I have a feeling that they are going to be pretty quick growers.