Trade Dell Axim with GPS for Aquarium and stuff

B

betacrash

Just wondering if anyone would be willing to trade up for some aquarium stuff. Just let me know what you would be willing to trade... shawn.hines@gmail.com
Dell Axim X5 300mhz 32mb ram it has both a Compact Flash slot and an SD slot.
It comes with a Haicom 303E compact flash foldable GPS. The GPS comes with a USB cable and a serial cable for connecting to a PC as well.
Also included is a Seidio car mount that has an amplified speaker inside. I will also include a 32mb SD card and a 64mb compact flash.
Just make me an offer. Tanks protien skimmers lights whatever. I just started my tank a few weeks ago so I pretty much need everythin. Just email me at shawn.hines@gmail.com
-EDIT-
I will also add a 700mhz laptop to this to make it a little sweeter. 320mb of RAM and a DVD ROM drive. It comes with 2 power adapters.
-Shawn Hines

B

betacrash

Well, I got a new battery for the laptop so it is 100%. If nobody is interested then I will be selling everything on ----. Thanks.

W

weeeee

I have a 75 gallon setup which includes tank stand canopy glass tops and strip light. I also have a 48" 130w pc strip light. I have tanks for a sump, an iwaki wmd30rxlt for a return pump, Live rock, coral frags, refugium lighting. all kinds of stuff. what are you looking to get in trade for some of this stuff.

B

betacrash

hey weeeee I pretty much need anything I can get since I don't have jack. Email what you are willing to offer for what I got and we'll see what happens. I would definitely like some sort of tank setup.
:happy:
shawn.hines@gmail.com