Trader Feedback

T

tiberius

Originally Posted by Catawaba
Good communication. Would trade with again.

Thanks so much. I have been getting more polyps opening on that GSP rock. I lost the top part of it though. I only have them growing on the sides. Hopefully they will spread over the rock again. The BTA is so happy! I will trade with you again. Any babies developing on that rock I sent you?

tx reef

I have already posted each experience trading with these guys, but since we now have a Traders Feedback thread, I will post them here.
These guys are fantastic and have become my main "trade buddies".

nigerbang

:joy:
Originally Posted by francisco5
I have traded with NigerBang twice now, and both trades went well. I would trade with NigerBang again.
Thanks
Francisco is a great guy to trade with...look forward to future swaps...

bronco300

wattsupdoc: great trader--first shipment accidently overheated, but came through and sent me it again, thanks!!
Nigerbang: good trader as well! came up dead but no worries, just a mistake of learning to ship :joy:

renogaw

just got home from trading from CPtrigger, our zoo/star polyp trade was great--i think he got the bum end based on the size of his star polyp colony compared to my zoo's though. Luckily the zoos are growing in nicely though.

seannmelly

just traded a couple weeks ago with mmontgomery, think thats his user name and what a great guy to trade with will do it again

T

tiberius

Excellent trader. It was like Christmas today! She gave me lots of quality corals. I definitely owe her one or two!

T

tiberius

Excellent trade. Huge frag!!! Will trade again with him and good communication.

teen

i traded with ANTHONYJC and its been pretty bad so far. we traded when it was like 30degrees outside, we both said we would include heatpacks with the corals. i put my frags in a thermos with a heat pack, they made it to him alive and well he said. he sent me frags in an envelope, xenia and zoas in the same bag, no heatpack. obviously everything was dead. there were ice chunks in the water when it arrived. he said he would replace them since he didn't include the heatpack, which was his fault. its been over 2 weeks, and he wont reply to my emails. he has signed on to swf.com, so i know hes still alive and his internet is working. i guess hes just ignoring me. anyway, i suggest people dont trade with him, unless you wanna get ripped off.
maybe if he gets back to me soon, ill change what ive wrote here. if people even look at this :thinking: