Trading Frags in NH.

kp94segal

I would like to diversify my soft corals. Any one in NH or area that would like to trade, I travel ME, NH, VT and occasionally, MA for work. I could make the drive if you have something I want to trade. I have frags of what you see in these pics.

crazy4reefs

hi, its great to see someone else in NH !! although i do not want to trade for softies, let me know if you want to trade anything else. i have some pink tip frogspawn and hammer and candy cane corals..

kp94segal

I go to the only LFS in Laconia. Have I seen your frogspawn there? I just traded some of my softies for a Kenya Tree there plus store credit. Someone locally has pulsing xenia I would like to get my hands on. I just have what I mentioned, in copius quantities now.
This is a great board. I have been reading it for a year and a half now, just registered recently to begin trading.
Are you around this weekend?

crazy4reefs

hey i was waiting to hear from you. the best lfs around is in plymouth. its plymouth pet, they have a website but they dont sell on line. you should check it out.. what are you interested in ? like i said i have the frogspawn, hammer, candy canes, mushrooms. i also have some xenia that is growing well for me and i could probably frag it for you. i live in bristol, not to far from you. if you would like to purchase some frags i could meet you someplace for the trade, cheaper that mailing. let me know ok
here is a picture of my xenia

crazy4reefs

hey how are you doing ? we are finally getting some trading going in our neck of the woods huh ? i am really interested in the Pink Monti Cap also what color zoo's do have ? i probably dont have anything you want but if you check my post in the reef forum you can see the diffrent corals i have.. let me know ok

crazy4reefs

my frogspawn is definitely ready to frag, if Segal is not interested in it i could maybe work out a deal with you.. also even if i do make a frag for him i am sure it will be ready to frag again in a month or so.

wocka

k.. i would really love a frag of frogspawn. how much do u think it will be? ive been looking for one a long time.. if this thread gets lost just email me. thanks!

crazy4reefs

most likely the shipping would cost more than the frag..but if you cant find any local i will help you out.
KP94Segal, just wondering what is the coral in your second picture ? i cant make it out.

crazy4reefs

yeah i would love to see some pictures.. my e-mail is nhbrat@cyberportal.net i just got some pink zoo's and some blue zoo's but it will be awhile before i can frag them. i would love to see what the pink monti looks like.. thanks

kp94segal

I would love some frogspawn and xenia. What are you talkin price wise? Also a blue shroom or two would be nice. My second picture is a pink curly star polyp. I am not sure of the name now, but I can look it up to refresh my memory. Is is growing like mad! email me and I will give you my phone so we can set up a meeting place/time if the price is right.

crazy4reefs

i didnt see your e-mail address, i will sell you a frogspawn frag of 3 heads for $15. i will give you one stalk of xenia and 1 blue mushroom for $5 together. the xenia and mushroom will not be on a rock hence the low price. if you dont know how to attach them i can help you out.. please let me know as soon as you can because my high priority for today is the PAT'S game at 1pm... :joy: thanks