Transgender MAN says he's PREGNANT

I dont have anything against this. It's not even an issue. A person born woman --- changed to man...(which is a choice people make)...but still has her reproductive organs. Its not a big deal..."it" is not a man. It's still a girl who WISHES she was male and does everything to appear so...it doesnt mean "it" is a freak of nature.
I dont mean to be using the term "it" but I dont want to lose my mind saying "he" or "she" not knowing which to use completely.
Theres nothing wrong with this at all, it's just media trying to get a rise out of someone because people are afraid of gay culture.

teresaq

Originally Posted by bigarn
http:///forum/post/2536747
My opinion only .... but I stand by it. Come on, what's the world coming to?
wow harsh. did it ever come to mind that he/she was born that way. female on the out side and male 46xy on the inside. I can point you two two children right now that were. sometimes I just cant believe how people judge so quickly
T

salt monger

so, bigarn, are you afraid about this becoming more socially acceptable because then you may have to confront some possible inner desires to express some of your own inner questions of your own gender identity? if so, it will be ok, because alot more of us are unlike you, and will accept you for who you are. i'd still trade corals with you if you wanted to be a man/woman too. so settle down fella, and untill the person in the article tries to impregnate you, you're in no danger..... lol

bigarn

More socially acceptable? I highly doubt it ... as for the rest of your post, It's not even worthy of a response.

m0nk

Well, here's my take (and my parents would probably want to disown me, they're big gay-rights advocates)...
Publicizing this story is exactly what the religious right uses as cannon fodder for their arguments. The poor kid is likely going to have some issues due to the odd nature of their "birth"... I'm not saying it shouldn't be done, but now everyone knows what's going on and it's going to be a source of teasing for the kid. They should have just kept this whole thing to themselves; at least until there's a time where it might be more common.

Let me see how to put this, Its not the most craziest thing. Its quite normal for a woman to have a child. I know they don't live a what the world see as a normal life but what the heck they are human beings and only God will be the judge, so Im not judging them.

renogaw

sry, but i'm very secure in my manhood and i still find the whole transgender thing disgusting...

jtrzerocool

Originally Posted by reefraff
http:///forum/post/2536752
If he can get pregnent he isn't a he, he is a she. That is the dumbest article I've seen in quite some time. What is the point?
the point is that we all have an opinion in this...i was curious to hear others opinions...MY opinion is that this entire situation is disgusting...and if you really have a problem with me posting somthing that you think is "dumb"...no sense in you posting in the thread...unless of course you want YOUR opinion heard...

kerriann

i see this as a desire for attention, assuming the "wife" is capable of having children. if you're born a woman and want to be a man why on earth would you want to endure childbirth??? and for the sake of the child, which is already going to have a tough life with a transgender father, why not have the wife have the child??? this is absolutely foolish and clearly, as i stated before, a desperate cry for attention

marvida

My first reaction to the negative responses here is that I'm glad I live here in Bend and you live far away. Please stay in NJ & CT. I really don't see this as being a big deal. I don't feel threatened by this, I don't care about their motives. Most importantly it doesn't move me to wish harm upon others.
Peace, anyone?

steve24

so if she/he wants to be a man but likes men (since she/he) is pregnant, why not just stay a woman

it ALL scares me

renogaw

Originally Posted by MarVida
http:///forum/post/2538248
My first reaction to the negative responses here is that I'm glad I live here in Bend and you live far away. Please stay in NJ & CT. I really don't see this as being a big deal. I don't feel threatened by this, I don't care about their motives. Most importantly it doesn't move me to wish harm upon others.
Peace, anyone?
who's wishing harm on others? the she-male is seriously going to mess with that kids head, not to mention the kids in school...
glad i moved from sutherlin :)