Trigger bloated What can I do?

halamaya

My Trigger has eatten some freeze dried Krill last that he stole from my eel and starfish. He usually eats Mysis shrimp and organic black tiger shrimpo that I cut up. I ran out of Garlic Guard last week, but usually soak their food in garlic or Selcon. I've been having an Ich problem with my butterfly fish that spread to my Trigger. I treated the tank with Kick Ich and everyone looks good but my Butterfly. The Trigger seemed to be Ich free 4 days ago. I had to work from 8 am till 9 pm yesterday so I din't get to see him, today his belly is large and he's hiding in the rocks, cause he can't swim well. I dipped the Trigger and Butterfly in Hydroplex on Tuesday, to try and get rid of the rest of the Ich. Butterfly is doing better today, the Trigger and Butterfly might be fighting is some odd passive way also. Saw the Trigger bump him a couple of times the last couple days but no biting. Both are still Juveniles also, Triggers only 4 inches. Sorry for teh confusing post try to get everything in there, thanks for the help. Hope he can make it till tomorrow.
amm 0
trites 0
trates 5-10
ph 8.2
alk 9