Trigger colors

krazykarel

Tried this for a while in fish discussion and no hits. Thought I may have better luck here!]
I've noticed recently when my trigger wakes up in the morning, his colors are deeply bright (just like my avatar) , but as time passes his color fades. This happens on a daily basis.
Obviously, he looks best when he first wakes up. Any ideas why this happens?

crashbandicoot

I have never experianced this . Its usually the opposite in my experiance . My fish are dull in the morning when the lights come on and as they wake up and move around and the lights come on they get their full color . So I am not really sure .

nls82580

hate to ask but what are your water parimeters maybe with lighting on you notice more than you would without lights

krazykarel

Originally Posted by nls82580
http:///forum/post/2582663
hate to ask but what are your water parimeters maybe with lighting on you notice more than you would without lights
I thought that as well but amm, nitra, and nitri are all zero. He is a very small picaso (about an 1" from nose to tail) and maybe that has something to do with it. The prob is I have seen picaso's with not so great colors before and maybe there are just some that don't get the vibrant colors. Matter of fact there is someone with a picaso in their avatar that has colors just like mine.