Trouble Makers on The Bessage Boards

omgsaltwat

I think most people are very friendly and helpful, however some I think are very RUDE and HATEFUL.. When you ask for help thoes few are quick to jump on you....JMO

ray28576

I agree with all of you, when you try and help someone and they want to bash what you say. Its terrible. Oh well, were're all cool, and you are right most of the people on these boards are very helpful and polite.

spiked09

There are Trouble makers on every forum. This one, and most aquatic boards I have been on lately aren't too bad though. I am on numerous other forums as well and the aqautic community is pretty well behaved for the most part. The worst ones I have found so far are weight lifting/bodybuilding forums.
I don't understand why people like that even bother coming on forums. If it's such an inconvenience to help someone out or answer a question then why even register? These forums are supposed to be a place to find answers to questions and help others find answers to theirs, not to stroke ones ego with how much they think they know about a certain topic.
Aside from that it's been my experience that the mouthiest, most ignorant people on forums are usually very young, very insecure people with something to prove to themselves. Punks if you will. LOL
Just my 2 cents, now let's all place nice in the sandbox.

pontius

Originally Posted by Ray28576
Does anyone else think that some of these people come off as being hateful? :notsure:
what, like calling people "retards"? yeah, I agree, very hateful.

fishy7

Originally Posted by spiked09
There are Trouble Makers on every forum. This one, and most aquatic boards I have been on lately aren't too bad though.
I don't understand why people like that even bother coming on forums. If it's such an inconvenience to help someone out or answer a question then why even register? These forums are supposed to be a place to find answers to questions and help others find answers to theirs, not to stroke ones ego with how much they think they know about a certain topic.

The main reason why people are rude is because, it is in them and they have to pass this crap a long to you and me. They eventually run out of people they come in contact with( neighbors, friends, family and mr innocent) that are willing to put up with their crap. Now they have to puke on somone so they can feel good about being who they are.
Once they puke on you and me then they can go about their daily routine. Most likely a primary or secondary inferiority conplex. The best way to shut them up, call them on it. Ask them why, this will confuse them even more and be less likely to do it to you and others. No different then the last person to put up with their crap. They will move on.

ray28576

First off, I apoligized for saying retard, I sad it in the heat of the moment. Yet you still come here and try to pick an argument on this thread too. Just stop. You have tried to pic an argument on every thread I have seen you posted something on. JUST STOP.
Why would you post something that I apologized for? Oh well, I'm done with it.

reefdude37

When someone asks for advice, They want responses with what they want to hear, while people are just trying to give facts

alyssia

Originally Posted by ReefDude37
When someone asks for advice, They want responses with what they want to hear, while people are just trying to give facts

I agree. Sometimes people want to hear what they want to hear.

wattsupdoc

I hope I have not offended anyone here except for the one that attacked me. I try to be helpful and polite with what my expertise is. Others want to prove something and attack because of their insecurities. My apologies to anyone I may have come across to as brazen or otherwise. Someone acosted me once and I acted rash. But there is still an apology I have coming. Wont get it from this person... so be it.

mikeyjer

Originally Posted by wattsupdoc
I hope I have not offended anyone here except for the one that attacked me. I try to be helpful and polite with what my expertise is. Others want to prove something and attack because of their insecurities. My apologies to anyone I may have come across to as brazen or otherwise. Someone acosted me once and I acted rash. But there is still an apology I have coming. Wont get it from this person... so be it.
You haven't offended me yet!

Another thing that someone kept on calling me a hypocrite just because they think they know everything!!! I got really angry and said more then I should, my partner said that I should of drop it right then and there....But I couldn't hold it in....Oh well.... :happyfish

reeffreak9

99 % of the people I've talked to on here have been friendly, and very helpful! So far only one comment made me mad, (I did'nt even respond to it) I'd rather letter go!
:joy: