true blue zoo's!!!

dobelady

I have two different types of blues can't get the pics to load. I can do about 15 polyps on each colony can probably get 4 colonies total
who wants em?

dobelady

I keep gettng an error saying there is something wrong with the database when I try to post a pic any ideas?

dobelady

missouri, can ship overnight or thermos your choice $5/polyp If paypal'd tonight could ship as early as thursday for friday delivery or monday for thermos shipping to risky that close to weekend. Still have to frag depending on what people want and I want to wait a day or so to make sure everyone is open and happy.

dobelady

they are in a tank with halides and vhos 10k 14k daylight so they should be fine under any. Zoos as a rule don't need alot of light but some do really well under halides. But then again if you ask ten people you will get 10 answers. Pics are on the way.
Since I have gotten so many responses and emails first one with a definate commitment I will send my paypal addy and in order of payment is how I will sell them. Sorry had too many people say it is mine and never hear from them again. I need room I have another 16 colonies coming in this week I traded so need to thin out what I have.

dobelady

Originally posted by nc2tarheel
Mark me down for a set. Send me the pics if you can't get them posted. nc2tarheels@yahoo.com

SENT YOU EMAIL TO CLARIFY HOW MANY OF EACH YOU WANTED AND ALL MY PAYPAL INFO JUST LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT THEM AND WHEN YOU SEND PAYMENT.

dobelady

CHAZZ ALSO GOT YOU DOWN FOR SOME PROVIDING I GET PAYPAL PAYMENT.
AS FOR NOW ALL BLUE ZOOS ARE SPOKEN FOR JUST AWAITING PAYMENTS THANKS FOR THE INQUIRIES.