True Percula acting strange

jkoz24

I have 2 true percs and I recently did a tank to tank swap.(due to a leaky tank) I went a week with adding 2 caps of the Prime and up to Saturday everything had been doing just fine. I noticed that my pH was reading a bit low so I did a water change Sunday morning. On Monday I checked the pH once again and its still around 7.8 - 8.0. Now I noticed that one of the clowns have become very shy and wants to hide all the time and will swim really tight fast circles from time to time. A fish donut if you will.other than that the fish looks healthy but isn't eating very well now. Could this be a result of low pH or may there something else going on like "new tank syndrome". I'm kinda at a loss right now. Thanks as always for the help. John
Tank parameters as of Tuesday 8pm (8-1-06)
pH=8.4
No3=5.0
ammonia=0
No2=0
The salinity is at 1.023, the temp is 79.5.
I am using the Saltwater Master liquid test kit so I don't know how exact these readings are....especially the No3...because it looks like it could be zero but no higher than 5.0.The fish really have not been aggressive toward one another...at least what I have seen.
UPDATE: 8-3-06
The fish now only swims backwards
Please someone could give some insight in what they think is going on.