True Percula Black Onyx Pair

cdposey

Does anyone know a reputable source that I could get a mated pair of True Percula Black Onyx Clowns. Being rare and pricey, I hesitate to just purchase on the net and I can't find them at my LFS, so it looks like I am back to the net. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

viper_930

Online sources aren't allowed to be named on this forum because of competition with our host. Sorry.

cdposey

ok, thanks, do you know if saltwaterfish.com offers these fish, I sent an email but never heard anything. Thanks

thegrog

Email me at thejediray@aol.com and I can give you a few sources. I don't think the breeder I got mine from is in business any more, but I will look. I do know of another place that occasionally has them.

speg

There is a website out there that has them in pairs right now.. around 80 dollars for the pair. Do some searches and im sure you'll find it in no time. :yes:

oceana

Originally Posted by Speg
There is a website out there that has them in pairs right now.. around 80 dollars for the pair. Do some searches and im sure you'll find it in no time. :yes:
could you email me the link....
theabels@knology.net .....thank you