Trying to get rid of full set up in St. Louis

thewizzrd

I am looking to sell my 135 gallon Oceanic Reef Ready tank along with the contents. The tank was set up in a wall but I sold my house and had to move so now it rests on a makeshift stand, and hood as opposed to a finished stand. However, the current stand works fine and could be easily finished to make for a very attractive stand. If you would like it, the stand is yours also. The tank has been set up for approx 3 years and runs fine, There were previously substantially more fish until I lost a few in the move from my old house.
-approx 115lbs live rock, various mushrooms and featherdusters are growing throughout the rock. It also has a nice amount of coraline growing on it.
-approx 100lbs live sand
-IceCap 660 Ballast and 3 bulb set up.
-1200 GPH Mag Drive pump
-55G sump tank
-3 Night lites
-1 RO filter

lubeck

Are you considering piecing out? I would like all your rock and sand and what is the length of your lighting?

nickdd11

I am very interested in your setup I was just wondering how much and if you would ship it to me

reefdweler

Originally Posted by TheWizzrD
I am looking to sell my 135 gallon Oceanic Reef Ready tank along with the contents. The tank was set up in a wall but I sold my house and had to move so now it rests on a makeshift stand, and hood as opposed to a finished stand. However, the current stand works fine and could be easily finished to make for a very attractive stand. If you would like it, the stand is yours also. The tank has been set up for approx 3 years and runs fine, There were previously substantially more fish until I lost a few in the move from my old house.
-approx 115lbs live rock, various mushrooms and featherdusters are growing throughout the rock. It also has a nice amount of coraline growing on it.
-approx 100lbs live sand
-IceCap 660 Ballast and 3 bulb set up.
-1200 GPH Mag Drive pump
-55G sump tank
-3 Night lites
-1 RO filter
OK, I live in Edwardsville. Where in edwardsville do you stay? I wouldlike to take a look at the setup maybe we can work something out?
Reef Dweller

thewizzrd

Originally Posted by Lubeck
Are you considering piecing out? I would like all your rock and sand and what is the length of your lighting?

Yea i would piece it out, and the light is 60" i believe, 3 bulbs.

hot883

Originally Posted by JOE123
how much for ice cap?
Hey Joe, nice avatar; BANG GUY know about it?