Tsunami Topoff ?

900dublr

Does anyone know anything about tsunami top off systems? I bought a used one a few weeks ago and I tested it out and it worked fine. I recently hooked it up to my tank and it doesnt want to turn my powerhead on. When testing it I saw that it fills about 1/2 inch above the sensor. So I set it up on my tank the same height. I hooked everything up and plug the Unit in, it wouldnt turn on at all, so I moved the senor out of the water and it still didnt come on. I unplugged the small tubing running from the sensor to the box and it turned on, but it wouldnt stop pumping, so I had to unplug it. Should it start pumping immediatly or should I have waited a while after installing it? Im not sure what the deal is.

na827

I have one, i recently changed the powerhead that pushes the water and the same thing happened. So i pluged it in and then moved the sencer thingy out of the water and then back in then it started right up. Make sure you test it with a bucket near you so you don't pump too much water in your tank.