Turning 30... good or bad thing?

crimzy

Well... my 20's are going to be over next thursday. Are my best days behind me or is the best yet to come?
Just to let everyone know, this thread is to have a little fun with... things are great and my 30's will be watching my daughter grow into a little girl. So don't take this too seriously...
But how can you not miss your 20's?

cowfishrule

im 27
the 30's are the new 20's
nothing wrong with turning 30 nowadays
dont think of it as 30
you are 29 now, and soon you'll be 20-10

thirty6

crimzy, im with you im going to miss my 20's too. When you turn 31 treat it the same as your 21st!!!

27mtaylor

I will be 30 in July. I've always told myself that when I hit the big 30, I would be old. I don't feel old yet, so I hope its all in how you feel.

jmick

There are times when I miss my 20’s—it was a lot of fun being able to go out and meet new women, was also nice being able to spend my money on what ever I wanted to, being able to pack on a Friday and go on a weekend vacation to some place warm, party my #*$%U off.
On the other hand there are some nice things about being 30 such as being married to my lovely wife, our little boy (today is his 1st b-day), I make a lot more money now and I still feel great…I don’t feel 30.

yimmy

It's not bad, I turn 15 in 2 weeks, my parents are like high 40s, then you can start to maybe say your old. My friends mom is 33 and it's hard to say but she is Hot

yimmy

I have a question, what happened to Jcrim, on your thing it said RIP, did he die or is it some sort of inside joke

darth tang

I turned thirty last november. Everyone I encounter thinks I am only 24......so nothing changes and it isn't worse or better.

petieaztec

the thirties are the new twenties now, don't feel old. do your traveling now that you have money. if you don't have kids or a wife then those foreign countries have bueatiful women. In a couple years i want to start to travel and i am lookin forward to my thirties. i have a ways to go but most of my buddies are thirty and they still have a good time. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! to you and go out to celebrate! :cheer:

petieaztec

plus young ladies like myself (we are in the mid twenties barely) and my girls love men 28 and older. so yes the best is yet to come for you my friend.

ruaround

Crimzy you aint seen nothin yet... I celebrated the 7th anniversary of my 25th birthday last July... My friends and family actually made a bigger deal outta my 30th I think to try to make me feel like I was getting old (they actually threw 3 partie for me each had a different theme...RIP, Old Fart and Over THe Hill)
IMO you are only as old as you let yourself feel... it is a state of mind

mimzy

I turn 24 in March. It will be the last birthday I celebrate. Why do I need to count up to old age and death? Maybe if I ignore it, it will go away......

nflnutswif

Where do you think the ole' saying "If I had known then, what I know now" came from?
The older the wiser, and my friend, it's more fun knowing you are wiser!
Young and stupid . . .Boy, I was!!!!!!

crimzy

Originally Posted by nflnutswif
Where do you think the ole' saying "If I had known then, what I know now" came from?
The older the wiser, and my friend, it's more fun knowing you are wiser!
Young and stupid . . .Boy, I was!!!!!!
This is definitely true.... but so is the opposite. Ignorance can be bliss. At 21 I was very stupid. But I had a lot of fun.
I've got 6 more days until adulthood. :scared: