Two Maximas going up - Green Vanuatu & Black/White

candycane

I am selling two clams. One is a green "Northern Lights" Vanuatu. It is about 3 inches. The other is a Black and White Vanuatu (it also has some odd shade of yellow in there), this one is also 2.5-3 inches. I will ship USPS the same way I always do (unless someone who wants it, wants to pay more for another method). Just please make sure you are in an overnight zip code from 80920.
I include the Perishable box, the styrofoam, the hot or cold packs and all the other packing.
The price is $170.00 for the green clam and $140.00 for the Black and White then $20.00 for shipping. I have had the green clam for awhile now and I have never seen another one even remotely similar. Just all around beautiful.
I have feedback all over the place if someone wants to check it. There is some on this board, some on the clams board, etc. If you buy one of these and want another Vanuatu, I will throw one in for 45 dollars from the other sale below as long as it isn't one of the "Kings".
My email is cfrecf @ yahoo . com without the spaces if you want to contact me through that.
https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/showthread.php?t=329974
What you see is what you get.

dplantz

Can't belive that theres been 100 views and not a single reply
Nice clams, I like the first two the most

candycane

I am marking the green one down to $120.00 and the Black and White one down to $105.00. If there is any interest or you would like to discuss price, PM me or send me an email.

candycane

$110 for the Green and $90.00 for the Black and White.
These prices are the ABSOLUTE lowest I can go. They would have to go back into the grow out tanks soon. BOTH of them are now closer to 3 inches.