Tyree LE Bali tricolor colony

dajoker22

this guy kept after me for a huge peice of my tricolor i kept saying no and he kept after me so i finally said ok then once it was time to pay he couldnt come up with the funds should have got the money first i guess well anyway i would still like to sell it becasue now i really dont have room for it in my tank he was supossed to pay 700 for it but i wiull drop it down to 500 this thing is huge and well worth 700 or 800 prolly more it is almost 3 inches tall and the picture is a top view so if anyone is interested let me know this is sure something you dont see everyday

dajoker22

i just measured from the base to the top and it is just shy of three inches THE PICTURE ON HERE IS A VIEW FROM THE TOP AND HOW WIDE IT IS SINCE NO ONE CAN READ

teen

you edited your original post. i could have sworn it said 4". how am i supposed to read when your changing things around?
my offer $85 shipped still stands.

howardj

Originally Posted by teen
ill tell you whats a joke. the price your trying to get for this coral.
touche

dajoker22

oh i really tell you whats a joke... after looking at the pics of you tank teen thats a joke... if you dont like my prices go to atlantis aquarium pay 100 an inch for the same thing... i dont comment on the junk your selling so keep your idiotic comments to yourself

ledzep fan

Originally Posted by Dajoker22
oh i really tell you whats a joke... after looking at the pics of you tank teen thats a joke... if you dont like my prices go to atlantis aquarium pay 100 an inch for the same thing... i dont comment on the junk your selling so keep your idiotic comments to yourself

1journeyman

I think we are done here.
Be polite folks or take it elsewhere.
Dajoker, feel free to start another thread selling this coral. DO NOT, however, engage in the same behavior.