ufc fans tito vs. dana

coonskiner

who else just wasted 2 hours just to see tito p*** out of a fight dana. i'm :mad: , man i stayed up to see that. tito is a punk. i have other words for him but i'm trying to keep it clean. what do you thank about it.

seasalt101

did not see it thankfully my gf's brother is a ufc fighter and that happened to him about 2-3 months ago he's not known yet i don't think he fights in the 160 lb. class i believe he said in may he's getting a title shot his name is richard gamble have you heard of him?

coonskiner

can't say that i have. where dose he fight out of? what stile of mma is he? there are a lot of great fighters out there that just haven't had there chance to get there name out there.

seasalt101

he fights out of n tx. and oklahoma he fights some kind of karate style his only loss was in a fight with some hometown hero he came out without a scratch the other guy was a mess but no ko came down to a decision hometown hero won go figure, i think don king is some where in the shadows
tobin

are you sure he has fought in the ufc? or is he an mma fighter? on sherdog.com they have a fight finder and he is not listed. i did a search and found his name listed in results of an event (extreme fighting).

njf4i

Well luckily i read in the ny post earlier this week that tito backed out of the fight.
The post said it was because tito's gf jenna jameson told him that the pay out wasn't good enough for a fight and he bitched out of it.
What a shame....

shogun323

I can't believe I wasted 2 hours of my life watching that last night.
I am really quite disappointed as of late with the UFC. Does anyone remember when the UFC was about.............. fighting? There is so much hype and drama. It's reminiscent of the WWF. Take for instance TUF5, that show has become like a bad episode of the realworld. Another example is the pay per view events. In the 3 hours events about an hour and a half is footage of each fighter talkin about how bad they are. It's rediculous!!!!

30-xtra high

ugh!, i went to bed last night after only an hour and a half, i figured dana would kick the $h1t out of tito anyways.. but to see that tito wimped out is pathedic.., a 24 yr. old (i think thats how old he is?) professional fighter won't even fight a 37 yr. old retired fighter.. thats sad.. especially after tito was saying how it wasn't even going to be a fight.. its just gunna be another one of his wins..
so who do you guys think would have won?
my vote would be for Dana White.

shogun323

Originally Posted by 30-xtra high
ugh!, i went to bed last night after only an hour and a half, i figured dana would kick the $h1t out of tito anyways.. but to see that tito wimped out is pathedic.., a 24 yr. old (i think thats how old he is?) professional fighter won't even fight a 37 yr. old retired fighter.. thats sad.. especially after tito was saying how it wasn't even going to be a fight.. its just gunna be another one of his wins..
so who do you guys think would have won?
my vote would be for Dana White.
Tito, 32 years old, would have stomped him for sure!!!!

Tito is 32 and definately would beat Dana (good call shogun). How can you blame the guy if it he beleives the money is not worth it. IF he gets hurt then he could be missing out on alot more money in the future. remember these guys cant fight forever and when your his age your fights are numbered. he only makes around $250,000 so he is not pulling in boxung type of money. I cant imagine the UFC having some great retirement plan in line for Tito.
Now the way he just didnt show was very unprofessional. And he did request the sparing match.

Also Tito has all to lose and not much to win. If he loses that would be devastating to his carear and clothing line. Dana is supposed to lose so if he gets beat, so what.

I am glad I keep up on mma news and knew they werent going to fight.

30-xtra high

i guess i'm just always for the underdog.. they never cease (sp?) to surprise us.. and i think that whole " not enough money" was bull.. he was scared.. ohwell, i guess we'll have to wait, and hope they actually fight.

rad

Yesterday I got an autograph from Roger "el matador" Huerta for one of my friends. Does any one know if he is any good or at least a fan favorite? I know nothing about UFC, only thing I know is that my friend likes it and one of the guys was a couple doors down, signing autographs, from where I work.

I really doubt Tito is afraid of Dana. He has stepped into the ring with Liddell twice with no head gear and 4oz gloves. Sparring with Dana would be with head gear and boxing gloves.
Huerta is alright, he is an up and comer. has potential but is in a tough weight class where there are alot of good fighters.

phixer

Dana is going to get his ice kicked, he is older and out of shape. He's more of a business man now. Titos played to his power hungry ego and lured him into something he cannot win. This is Titos arena now. After Tito stomps him he will regain much of his old notoriety IMO.

Phixer Tito backed out and the NSAC basically said they do not want to hear anything about this again. so no dana and tito sparring session

phixer

, when did this happen? I was just watching today. Originally Dana didnt want it publicized but after it leaked out Tito capitalized on it. Oh well smart or lucky depending how you look at it for Dana.

ineedhelp

look at it this way atleast dana lost that belly geting prepard for the fight lol just jokin i sat up and watched it and was made when it didn't happen but whatever i just can't wait 2 see ufc 70 live on spike on the 21st can't wait 2 see michael bisbing fight and 2 see andrea arlowskis return