Unknown Organisms !!Please Help!!

mz3bmx

My tank is currently on day 12 of the cycling process and I noticed a huge population growth of these two organisms crawling on the glass of the aquarium and in the filtration. Does anybody know what they are and if they should be a concern to my tank? These things are pretty much microscopic and can only be seen if you put your face right up to the tank but are noticeable since there are a huge amount of them.

cranberry

Does the worm look anything like this.... look really carefully at the head and "back end". They are about a cm long or slightly bigger, maybe? .... I'll get a dime comparison shot the next time I see one for the size reference.

I agree the second is a copepod.

mz3bmx

I just used a loop to take a look closer and I think it's the same worm in the picture even has the black markings on its head. What is it?

mz3bmx

actually I just looked at it again and it looks like the black marking on its head is diamond shaped and the base of its legs on the body, its rounded with a single leg sticking out... pretty much like what i took on my pic above