Update on My new tank

fraggle

Well here is an update. Today I ordered 80 lbs of "Bio Activ Live Sand" from a local store here, it should be in on Monday evening. I am assuming this is Natures Ocean. Does that mean I will have to add something else to the Live Sand? I have 15 lbs of Live rock, and the live rock has TONS of little baby featherdusters all over it. They are pretty little guys. Not to mention I have that THING that I explain in an earlier post. Thats all I have added. The tank has been going for about 1 day now. Should I be adding anything chemical wise? Is that a suffient amount of live sand for a normal 55 gal tank? Should I add a couple chromis after I get the live sand in, or should I get a cleanup crew first. So far I am having lots of fun and learning a lot too. I am asking lots of questions just so I get it right. Thanks for the help!

burnnspy

I recommend you purchase some good books like The Reef Aquarium vol.1 and 2 and Aquarium Corals by Borneman. You will use them as reference items long into the future.
BurnNSpy

fraggle

Thanks I think I will do that. I have fun just watching my little baby feather dusters. I doubt there is enough food in thte tank for them to live though :/ Basically I am asking...AM I ON THE RIGHT TRACK? ;) Ive done 1 year worth of reading and all that and finally set it up, I just want to make sure im not making any major mistakes
[ May 19, 2001: Message edited by: Fraggle ]