update on tank

jlm

Well it's been a long time since I posted some pics. so I took a few today and thought I'd share.

robchuck

Originally posted by JLM
Well I hope you like them.

I like them very much! The tank looks nice and filled in.

reefer44

i have seen thousands upon thousands of soft corals and yours look close to the healthiest i have seen.......good job
Brad

nm reef

Looks healthy and well maintained...the colt is huge!!! Several are gettin' large...but the colt blew me away!!!

shawnts106

GREAT LOOKING TANK!!! BEAUTIFUL... I GIVE IT A 9/10!!!! THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THE LACK OF LIGHT IN SOME AREAS! :) but that is one awsome tank!!!

jlm

Thank you so much. It's fun to show off the progress of your work. When you are looking at the tank the only place it really has lack of light is where the colt is. And that's pretty much because he's grown so huge. The only thing that would really enjoy more light in that area is the bubble but it has grown twice it's size since I bought it so I'm not to worried about it. I've fragged it a few times and this last time kept a nice piece I'm going to replace the big one with. I'm just waiting for it to attach nicely to the new piece of rock I have for it and find a new home for my beast. It's a hard thing giving something up that was just 2 inches tall when it started out. Thanks bunches for all the nice compliments. I love my tank!!!!

reefer44

out of curiosity how has your calcium level been......does it seem to be droping rapidly after adding the colt????????
Brad