update

seasalt101

heythis is jenny just wanted to let everyone know- no we don't have a date or the transplant yet.the doctor said they want to try different chemo on him ICE this time .and then they will do a battery of tests. he has an appt. for a cat scan on the 4th and possibly a bone marrow biopsy that day .he has not been feeling well since friday when he came home from the chemo,thats why he isnt responding to messages . thank you all for your continued prayers...jenny

clown boy

Hey Tobin, every time my sister sees your avatar, she begins to sing along with it. "Sea Salt One Oh One... Yeah... Sea Salt One Oh One... Yeah..."

seasalt101

Originally Posted by Clown Boy
Hey Tobin, every time my sister sees your avatar, she begins to sing along with it. "Sea Salt One Oh One... Yeah... Sea Salt One Oh One... Yeah..."

you just put a smile on my face when i read that, how old is she, that's just too cute tell her hey from seasalt101...tobin

clown boy

Ok Tobin. I just tramped out to the neighbor's house and back just to deliver our message. She and her friends were really laughing. (they had all seen your avatar)

seasalt101

Originally Posted by Clown Boy
Ok Tobin. I just tramped out to the neighbor's house and back just to deliver our message. She and her friends were really laughing. (they had all seen your avatar)

and the legend begins
...tobin