Updated Tank **LOTS of PICS**

nickadam

Thanls everyone. Hey diver Yes to your question and it was a small peice that I have had and just started growing its now spreading on my glass. Bill exactly what pink stuff in the left corner are you referring to it could be coraline algea.

arch scot

You have amazing pitcures. How big is the tank? How long have you had it? This is my first time here, and I would love to know how you did it because thats what i want.

nickadam

Hey arch scott my tank size is 75gallons, All Glass reef ready. I have had this one up for about 4 months since the swap with my previous 55 gallon.

bill109

they are a coral maybe a soft tree coral or something..?
tht is a nice tank but keep an eye on the tang.. the reccomended sive is a 125 for a adult so if he gets stressed then i would say take him out but now he looks small enough where its fine for ahwile.

nickadam

yea the tang is doing great right now but if do see him stressing i'll have to remove him. Bill that stuf your talking about is a certain stalk of pulsating xenia.

reef diver

Man i love your tank. Heres a tip though for resizing your pics, well actually 2 tips. First, photoshop is great, because when you resize your pics, it will reblend it so it looks better. Also, with any program when resizing hold the shift key, it will resize proportionally, as long as you are using one of the corner resize tabs.

nickadam

So reef diver with any paint program it should work. For instance i go onto paint, view picture, press select all, then press shift and it should automatically resize it for me. Becaue i have been having problems resizing my pictures. THose pics got a little blurry after resizing them the way I did.