Updated Tank Pictures,

fishkid13

Got "new" MH's. The color is yellowish but I can stand it for now. I got plusing xenias also, and my old big red mushrooms that were pretty much dead seem to be getting more red, instead of white, with each passing day.
Might take awhile had fun with camera...:
Side Shot:
Attachment 237531
Mangroove doing fine:
Attachment 237532
Rocks...nothing really special:
Attachment 237533
Rock and PVC cave/powerhead outlet:
Attachment 237535
More pictures to come....and yes the get better!
Cave:

fishkid13

Originally Posted by meowzer
http:///forum/post/3212938
Looking good
Thanks Meowzer,
Originally Posted by Gill again68

http:///forum/post/3212942
Plusing Xenias, do they spread like wild fire? I really like those.
Tank is looking good BTW.

Thanks Gill. The tank I got them from had the entire back wall and everything else covered, then again it was a species only tank (30gal), so they do spread fast. They seem to adapt to a different enviorment faster then other types of xenias I have had, and lost
. I'll let you if they do spead.
Thanks
-The Kid

A

abeandlulu

sweet tank. I did the same thing to my polyps when I put MH's on my tank. They were green than they turned brown. It might be too much light for them you might want to move them down lower.

nissan577

looking super great! if i was you i would put the xenias on a corner so they dont grow that much all over the tank. but everything is amazing

fishkid13

Thanks Abeandlulu, and Nissan again.
I put them in the corner originally but the drifted to their current locations. If they start becoming a problem, I will move the rock to the coral by itself.
Bump
-The Kid

fishkid13

Thanks Grace. I am not adding any supplyments to the tank. I don't skim, but I don't think that would affect coraline growth.

A

abeandlulu

mine got brown and started to die off. If they start to loose heads I would move it.. Mine is doing great down near the bottom of my tank. I do have a pic but this new security system i have will not let me upload. as soon as I figure it out i will post a pic.

A

abeandlulu

green button polyp. I almost killed this guy.. He only had five or six heads about a year ago.

fishkid13

Thanks Abeandlulu for the advice and I will sure do that if that starts happening. Nice polyps by the way. Now I just need to figure out how come my pictures magicly dissapeared...