updated tank video

nycbob

thanks. its been awhile since i posted here. been busy and all. i am slowly getting the itch back again. thinking of getting another and bigger tank soon.

spanko

Your tank looks as good as ever. I see you still have the flame angel, it must be behaving itself.

spanko

Oh get over it Joe. You are just too bourgeois to house the royalty that is the gramma!!

spanko

ah I think you may mean Beaujolais. I am drinking a bottle myself. A french Beaujolais Nouveau from Georges Dubceuf. Very light bodied, fruity at about $13 per bottle.
bourgeois means
a person whose political, economic, and social opinions are believed to be determined mainly by concern for property values and conventional respectability. Therefore not an elitist capable of keeping the royalty.

florida joe

Quote:
. Very light bodied, fruity
I have actually been called that myself
Quote:
bourgeois means
a person whose political, economic, and social opinions are believed to be determined mainly by concern for property values and conventional respectability. Therefore not an elitist capable of keeping the royalty.
that is actually one of the few words i know the meaning of
Not wanting to jinx myself i just took this pic
guess 12 times is the charm

novahobbies

Did I miss something! You got another one? After the last one talked your poor hippo into a mutual suicide pact??