upgrading to larger tank.....everything must go!!!!

fishamajig

how much for the hang on overflow box and the 10 gal sump? i was going to do the same thing but if you already did it what is the point, what is the price on the items? I live in ny and might be able to meet you

fishman77

srry i havnt been on.well 1st of all before i sell any equipment i need to sell LS
mukiwa:i would say 30 for which you asked for and yes the lights are 48"
matedpair: i would at least say 90-100 because it is only about 1 1/2 month old
big boy:big boy i live in new jersy bergen county and i will probly charge like 2-3 $ a pound
mbowker: as listed before i would like that price if you will pay sooner youve got it
thangbom:the pcs i would like about 150 for and the rock 2-3 dollar a pound
rubberduck:give me a good price for the items and youve got them
shouse:the clown has great coloring and i would love if he went to a good home because he was my first fish so give me a good price and hes yours
paulnlex:srry but ive been busy. i need to get rid of livestock first so give me a chance. just write me an email on the price your willing to pay and ill get back to you so we can work it out

paulnlex

Im interested in buying 20 lbs of live rock from you. How much did you want for it? I know you said 2-3$ but exactly how much? I live in Ocean County and you're only a hour and a half away so I could pick it up.

gurgle

If still available , could you please give me a price on all your inverts & rock, one whole price for everything, thanks...

S

shouse

hey Fishman, i sent u email on the transaction still pending. please get back to me

tyedyed1

give me a price for the overflow and the wet/dry with the 10 gal. sump, and the pumps to run it. also how much for shipping to 33917, south florida? thanks:yes: