Urchin was eaten!


Im about to give up with my hermit crab, the damn thing ate an URCHIN, AND AN ANEMONE! how does this happen?! doesnt he get stung?! the pet store told me there was poison in the urchin. And anemones have toxins too! I think i may remove the crab. The only thing is that he stirs up the sand and gravel like nobodys business, i just dont know why to do anymore...any suggestions?


Active Member
If your hermit crab is bigger aroun than about a nickel in size, then it isn't a cleaner hermit crab and more than likely will eat everything in your tank :(