Urgent, please read....

donato

hi guys, I have already posted in the Trading forum...but justed to put a quick post in here....if you're looking for a new tank(COMPLETE) and are in the Toronto Area..check out my post with the subject line: MUST GO! TORONTO AREA .....
I've only got a few days left to sell a 110gal tank before I move....for cheap cheap cheap!!
here's a couple picks of tank tank...
<a href="http://members.rogers.com/donatomartino" target="_blank">Tank Pics</a>
thanks guys,
dmart@hotmail.com

kyred1

WHERE DO YOU LIVE? HOW MUCH? IS THIS FOR EVERYTHING (CORALS,FISH,ETC). WHAT SIZE IS IT? AM VERY INTERESTED.

donato

Originally posted by KYRED1:
<strong>WHERE DO YOU LIVE? HOW MUCH? IS THIS FOR EVERYTHING (CORALS,FISH,ETC). WHAT SIZE IS IT? AM VERY INTERESTED.</strong><hr></blockquote>
I live in the beaches..I'd be happy with $3000 and you'll get absolutely everything...if you're interested, send me at email at dmart@hotmail.com with your number or I'll email you mine..we can discuss everything I'm offering via phone.

H

happy hopper

your tank looks like its just set up whats with that ? re/ no coriline alge jm

donato

to take a good picture, I cleaned the glass right before the shot, also the are my latest shots taken a few months ago...Deep purple coraline has spread through out. :)
Originally posted by happy hopper:
<strong>your tank looks like its just set up whats with that ? re/ no coriline alge jm</strong><hr></blockquote>

donato

KYRED1,
I have not received your email. Can you please try again and send it to me at donatomartino@rogers.com
Hotmail may be having problems.
Thanks,