Used lights

keisersosei

If I were to sell my lights what price should I ask? They are Oceanic 220 watts PC, 2 actinic, 2 daylight in one 48" hood. They are about 3 months old, bought brand new from the lfs for (I don't want to say how much because you would laugh and call me names. I was screwed, let's just put it that way).

keisersosei

You might think this belongs in the classifieds section, but I haven't decided to sell them or not. I am just curious as to how much used lights typically sell for.

blackdog

keiser--
I would check ---- to look for comparable setups. In general, this type of item drops in price by almost 1/2 once you remove the price tag.

krazzy kuda

You should probally post this in the "FOR SALE" section!!! ( you might get $50 for them.... but who is to say....
Why don't you bring them back to your LFS and see if he will sell them for you or trade for something else!!!!!
This is what I do at one of MY lfs places i visit!! (just a thought!) ;)

robchuck

You can just give them to me and not worry about setting a price, but seriously, look around and see what others are selling them used for.

keisersosei

50!? Krazzy Kuda, I think you may have gone off your rocker. I KNOW they are worth more than $50. I will post this in the for sale section.