Uv Sterilizer up for grabs...

chandler04

Well, if anyone is interested in it, I have one up for grabs. It is still being run on my tank, in good working condition. It comes with a pump and tubing. I would take a pic of it, but it is kinda hidden at the moment. Made by aquauv, it is actually rated for a pond, to clean those up, but works nicely for any aquarium. It has kept my fish disease free. BUT, i could use the money, will take best offer. The pump is via aqua, low power so as to let the water flow through slower, thus exposing it to the light for longer. I live in CT. I can ship, but you pay for shipping. Thanx.
Matt

flatzboy

I don't need one but try listing the length, how many watts, how old it is, how old the bulb is how many gph is it rated for. Just a few things I wanted to say because I would look for those details when buying something. Also my cousin has the same one setup on his 55 gallon reef tank and his water is crystal clear like its not even there, so I recomend this to anybody who needs one.

chandler04

I would say $50 plus shipping. Thats for the sterilizer, plus tubing and pump. It has been used for 3-4 months. It works great. Very neat. I could use the extra electricity sockets for powerheads. My water is very clear though, yes.