Valiant Returns!!!

cagrn

Awesome, thanks for sharing!
Once I get my 55 up for my SFE to move into, the next project will be turning my 35 Hex into a seahorse tank.

rykna

Originally Posted by cagRN
Awesome, thanks for sharing!
Once I get my 55 up for my SFE to move into, the next project will be turning my 35 Hex into a seahorse tank.
wooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooo
:cheer: :cheer:

rykna

Originally Posted by flpriest
He is AWSOME looking Rykna!!

Thankyou!!!
It's very rewarding to see him growing and flourishing! :happyfish

rykna

Originally Posted by The J.O.P.
what do you feed him?
Mysis Shrimp with KENT Zoe food enhancer. Now that he has started to grow, and seems to be in a "growth spurt", I've been feeding him 2 to 3 times a day....probally 10 to 15 mysis each feeding~of which he usually eats 4 to 8 of and the fire goby cleans up the rest.
:happyfish

bronco300

great vid!!! are you making sure your tank is a good temp since you put that plexi up around it, wasnt sure if those holes were big enough to get good circulation...and make sure he cant put his snout in there and get it stuck

rykna

Originally Posted by Bronco300
great vid!!! are you making sure your tank is a good temp since you put that plexi up around it, wasnt sure if those holes were big enough to get good circulation...and make sure he cant put his snout in there and get it stuck
Thanks

The flow is fine....however...When I build the new shields I'll have to do some design changes, the current ones are temporary....But I thought they would work fine, until I found Valiant on the INSIDE :scared: of one. I haven't the foggiest how he got in there!!!! He was fine. I pulled out all the rocks...reset the shield double checked if there were any openings~there weren't.....so I set the whole thing back up. No problems since. :notsure: I think what happened is the night he got stuck I had just done a water change that day and the tank was full to the brim. Meaning the water was about a 3/4 inch over the tops of the shields..just enough for a curious little seahorse to squirm his way in. .