Variety for YT

mytwoboys

Hi,
I would like to hear what everyone feeds their yellow tangs for variety?
Mine doesn't seem to like anything but Emerald Entree frozen cubes and seaweed in a clip?
Any suggestions would be great!
Thanks

scubadoo

Plankton. Krill, Squid, Mysis Shrimp, Mussell, Marine Cuisine, Nori, Formnal One, Formula Two, Silversides, Angel Formula, Emerald Entre and I might be leaving something out. THis diet is not just for tangs but all my tangs eat this...as I try to feed all my fish the appropriate diet.

mytwoboys

Thanks.
I feed them Formula One too, forgot. Emerald Entree says it has mysis, krill,plankton etc. in it, is that good enough for those things? then I will try the rest of what you said, sounds good! Thanks so much!

mytwoboys

Do I soak like the silversides in garlic or the frozen cubes? What liquid vitamin is good?
Oh! And do you buy your mussels from the seafood dept at the store or a pet store?
Thanks again!

scubadoo

Mussel in cubes from lfs. Selcon or zoe for vitamins. I actually soak the Nori......a nd soak the silversides and krill, etc I feed my grouper, since he is the only fish I have that does not eat the nori.

bailey52

Scuba are you using the kent xtreme garlic in the dropper.. if so.. how do you soak the food... or do you just add a couple drops to the food?

scubadoo

I actually soak the Nori...alternate each day. Not all the Nori is soaked...just a couple pieces. It soaks it up like a sponge. I use the Kent product. I do the same with Selcon and Zoe.

mytwoboys

Thanks so much ScubaDoo, I just went and got some stuff and am trying one of them now. Keep my fingers crossed.