Veterans Day

fishman830

I'd like to personally thank all of our Veterans, you guys have done and do a great service to our great nation, god bless you all.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, let us thank all who have served and who are serving our country. Special prayers for our members serving and those who have family members fighting overseas.
God speed returning home and God Bless!

nm reef

Thank you...I am a Vietnam Era Vet...and I also would like to thank all the vets out there...this is our day. To remember all those before us and to pray for those now serving our nation....

fishman830

i wore a poppy flower today.. no one in my school other than myself showed any support/ celebration.. let alone knew it was veterans day

nw2sltfsh

NM reef thank you for serving your county in war that the nation for the most part did not support. I am gratefull for all the men and women out their that make the ulitmate sacrifice at such a young age to ensure our Freedom.
My father was in the Navy for 4 years during Vietnam. My gradfather in Korea. Thank You is all I can say

lovethesea

went to our National Cemetary today to pay a visit to some family.
Lots of ceremonies going on even in the pouring down rain and cold weather. Some of those guys could hardly walk due to their age, but they were there standing tall.