VHO ballasts for sale

swnewb

I have two ballasts for sale, never used. Great for DIY applications. Together they can power up tp 440 watts. I am asking for $60 shipped for both. Selling because I am out of SW and want to buy PC's for my FW tanks. I would also be willing to trade for PC lights or parts. Here's the info cut and pasted from Hellolights where I purchased the ballasts from. Remember, price is shipped within the US. Also, email me for fast response.
cashton@hotmail.com
From Hellolights:
Sale Price $35.00 while supplies last!!
(Regular Price $39.95)
Finally, an affordable, raw VHO ballast for the DIY aquarist! This solid state electronic ballast has advanced Raid Start technology built into it.
* ARO brand AS-220 VHO ballast, will power up to 220W or two 48" bulbs! This ballast will not run bulbs longer than 48".
* Designed to power two VHO lamps.
* Parallel connection allows you to operate only 1 lamp if desired! Also, unlike most other VHO ballast, if 1 lamp burns out, the other one will continue to run. Note: both lamps must be on/off at the same time, there's no way to operate them independently.
* Add additional supplemental lighting to your aquarium, or upgrade to Very High Output lighting for a fraction of the cost of purchasing a new system.
* Highly efficient electronic ballast, no annoying hum like other magnetic ballasts.
* Small compact design.
* Wiring diagram on the ballast.
* Model #AS-220 raw ballast only. Powercord, endcaps and lamps sold separately.