video of clowfish and his eggs

reefmate75

hello though i would post a video of my clown fish eggs and the male agitating them female is there to, shes about 5" big and he isn't much smaller, sorry for the stuff in the water i had just moved some stuff to get to some spots on my gravel that was growing diatoms and stirred it up a bit hope you guys like it....
http://www.mydeo.com/videodownload.a...197&CID=161828

reefmate75

currently reserching breeding, seems pretty semple but i dont have EVERY thing i need i think im going to trasnform my 150 into a broodstalk tank sence i dont have enough money to fill it up, thought i could take some plexi and divid it out and have a nice little set up all in one for it, ill probly have them 2 clowns in one chamber so the other 3 maroons i have can pair out, ill keep my percks in another chamber and hope they spawn..had them for 4 years and nothing...or nothing that ive seen. well see when i get going on it ill do a trend on it so people can watch it progress...i love going through them trends and watching peopl set new things up...see ya soon!

reefmate75

ive had that pair for a very long time, the male was the frist one in there i had bought him at my LFS that was a refugee fish, got him " was a her " for 20 bucks! the larger, now the female i got her for free from a friend of mine, he had a friend that didnt want his pair together anymore and took the larger one out, and i took her in, once again the one i had got all her fins tore off, her scaels where almost all knocked off and one of her gills where ripped, i put her in the sump for 4 months and she healed up and i replaced HIM back into the DT and they paired off, which was about 4-5 years ago. they lay 1-4 times a monthsanywhere from 400-1500 eggs at a time, no survivores yet but im about to fix that problem