Video of my aquarium

I recently purchased my first pair of clownfish, and a green star polyp. As my tank matures, I hope to fill the mountain of live rock up. But still think it looks pretty awesome.

flower

LOL...the song was putting me to sleep, at this hour, not such a bad thing...it's 2:19am I don't care what SWF.com says the time is.
...very nice.

Lol thanks. It reflects the same calming emotion I get from watching the aquarium. The original video of this song features underwater scenes in the ocean and is based on the silent film "A trip to the moon." I'm loosely building the design of my aquarium based on that. The red rock in the middle represents the "man in the moon" and it's why I painted my tank black. I've got to figure a subtle way to add star like objects to the background.

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattytwobyfour http:///t/394295/video-of-my-aquarium#post_3509490
Lol thanks. It reflects the same calming emotion I get from watching the aquarium. The original video of this song features underwater scenes in the ocean and is based on the silent film "A trip to the moon." I'm loosely building the design of my aquarium based on that. The red rock in the middle represents the "man in the moon" and it's why I painted my tank black. I've got to figure a subtle way to add star like objects to the background.
LOL...no need, the snails (?eggs?) will make all the little stars on the black background you will ever need. At least until the Coriline algae begins to show up. My black backround is full of tiny white dots.

Thank you! It is a newer tank for me. I've had it almost two months. I purchased it used, & they had ran it several years. This tank is my way of teaching myself the hobby. It is in my addition of the house. If I am successful, I plan on purchasing a large tank (over 100 gallons) for the main part of the house. My dad is interested in learning the hobby too. My 21month old niece loves it.

LOL...no need, the snails (?eggs?) will make all the little stars on the black background you will ever need. At least until the Coriline algae begins to show up. My black backround is full of tiny white dots.
I'll have to be patient. Last year I introduced hundreds of new plants to my yard. I would go crazy, and buy like 15 at a time. I think this has naturally progressed into my desire for a coral tank. I just can't fill my tank at that rate. So this hobby may teach me patience too.
I do have some active snails, so it might not be long!! Lol