Video of My Maroon making a mess

celacanthr

sorry couldnt get the second one but the first one looks like
i dont wanna be a chicken i dont wanna be a duck i just wanna shake my but nanananana

fuax

sw65galma now I understand why you lost the WAR!! What a little sheet that marroon clown is, he is gorgous btw.

monalisa

Originally Posted by CELACANTHr
sorry couldnt get the second one but the first one looks like
i dont wanna be a chicken i dont wanna be a duck i just wanna shake my but nanananana
BTW, I wasn't able to load the second one either...not sure why.
Lisa :happyfish

mimzy

ha ha ha...

Wow, that thing has GOT to be the reincarnation of the ancient chemistry teacher who flunked you in 8th grade. You know the one....the one you wanted to get all mideval on.
He's back, and he's more irritating than ever!!! MUWUHUHHUHHAHAAAAAA!!!

Put him in a bare bottom tank all by himself. THAT'll bake his noodle.

sommergurl

What a hoot he is. I finally got the second one to load by selecting a different view width and voila, it played.
Cracked me up he spit some sand then swished some sand up with his tail for good measure. What did you do to get him all jacked up like that?

monalisa

Originally Posted by sommergurl
What a hoot he is. I finally got the second one to load by selecting a different view width and voila, it played.
Cracked me up he spit some sand then swished some sand up with his tail for good measure. What did you do to get him all jacked up like that?
Which view width did you select to make it work?? Very cool!!

sommergurl

The lowest setting. Now it is possible that the first one finally loaded and that is what played. I waited a couple of minutes for it.

nomad

That fish is too precious for words. No wonder you're going around the bend over this one. I don't know if I'd want to laugh
or throttle
her.

keonia

SW65 -- I'm sorry you have a clown thats acting like a clown!! Since you are rearranging your tank, how about take the sand out and see what happens.. Maybe leave just a little.
I loved your video! It truly show's the extent of how frustrated you must feel! I wonder if that fish grew up doing that!
Did you neighbor have something against you?
(thats why he/she passed it on to you? ) Just kidding.
Update us with what happends with your maroon.

sw65galma

Originally Posted by MonaLisa
HaHa, that's pretty funny!! Does he do that all the time? :hilarious
Yes for no reason...

sw65galma

Originally Posted by sommergurl
I just sit in front of the tank...and he comes out on me...lol

sw65galma

Originally Posted by cadavis7
I saw both videos and wow. Is he looking around for something to mess all the time???

Ya she is...If you put a rock in her spot...she'll pick it up and carry and away..

symon

LOL I sure hope i never get a fish like that, i would have to eat it just to show it who's boss!

sw65galma

Originally Posted by Batman1820
Have you tried crushed coral or aragonite? It'll keep that crazy fish from screwing up the water
Ya she just picks it up with her mouth and shovels it..