Videos released showing massive election fraud on Democratic side

2quills

It's all about plausible deniability. It amazes me that we are going through the most corrupt period in our nation's history and people wish it to continue.

37g joe

Democrat voters don't care. They are brain washed
Its not about Democrat of republican it is about a bigger issue of voter disenfranchisement. I have been a part of this site since the early 2000's and over the past decade have been a lurker but it is getting to a point where even the lurkers need to start speaking out.

2quills

It's too late. People should have been speaking out for years. Now another 4 years of democratic rule will push this country over the brink of no return.

Get ready to kiss your paycheck goodbye. Taxes are about to be hiked to levels the likes of which we've never seen.

2quills

Yep, the only difference is non-citizens voting is a real thing.

But apparently (according to Democrats) the Russians have planted operatives in all of these counties across 3 key states and manually hacked into machines that aren't connected to the Internet in order to influence the election lol.

It's just a dog and pony show for them to try and put a stain on Trump's win. They are taking as much time as humanly possible to do it while wasting tax payer and contributors funds in the process.

And they wonder why they lost.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
But Hillary did get a shocking lot more pop votes then Trump so it not too unreasonable to kinda question the results.

2quills

It's not unreasonable to question anything. Unfortunately that's not what this is about. Whitehouse has already said this week there's no credible evidence of it. So why move forward?

I've been questioning allegations of voter fraud for years. But if people truly want to get to the bottom of it then let's put ALL of the cards on the table and see what's what.

I had strong feelings from the beginning that Trump had good chance of winning simply because he was the outsider and he was already widely popular.

It's not just an American phenomenon that happened here. It's happening all over Europe as well. Trump recognized it, he tapped into it, Democrats ignored it like it wasn't happening and they lost.

They spent billions, even had most of the major media on their side and still lost because the devastation that their policies have had on the average citizen are real.

And when you don't listen to those people, when you ignore them, faulsly label them as racist, bigots, homophobes and deplorable than its not too surprising at all if you ask me.