vinuwatu rock

jreefa

I just bought 20p of the most amazing rock I have ever seen the life coming off this rock is amazing.I visited this fish store many times before and I always wondered why the empty tanks with the sighn that says $13p were always sold out.the owner of the store mentioned to me that he cannot keep this rock in stock.So i get the rock home and start spreading it around across my existing fiji and tonga rock,and I take the one 10p peice and place it in the middle since it was the biggest and most colorful.As I am watching my new centerpiece I see the whole left side of the rock shift,I thought I was seeing things so I called my wife to confirm that the rock actually is moving .So she sits down and she's watching, all of the sudden the rock moves again and she jumps 5ft out of her chair.So at this point I am really curious ablout why the rock moves,so i reach my hand in there and just tried to shake the rock.Nothing happens seems like it is stuck.So we are just sitting there watching this thing move back and forth for an hour.in between that time we noticed another one towards the back of the rock moving and actually opening up.Dos and body know what these things could be.CLAMS,MUSSELS?IF SO WILL i BE ABLE TO CARE FOR THEM WITH A 260W PC.and my regular 60watt flourecent?I also noticed these colorful worms with feather coming out of the end that seemed to live inside the rock.I will try to attach some pics this afternoon.
:help: :help: :help: :help: