Vodka Dosing???

florida joe

Woody my post was on this thread was before I posted on Bangs sorry I should have deleted this one.
Peace = Love

florida joe

sorry I was refering to this post
Woody189 my friend I need some help. I was taking to someone and used the phrase “Vodka dosing is pretty much for experts only. Even I don't feel comfortable with vodka dosing” which happens to be the exact quote of snake. This person asked me what qualified me as an expert. My reply was that I was not an expert merely experienced. They then corrected me and said that the statement most definitely implies that I am an expert and even as such I would not do it.
In as much as this is your statement
“And Snake said that it's for the experts and that HE can't handle it. Meaning he is NOT an expert, but close to one” as to the meaning of “Vodka dosing is pretty much for experts only. Even I don't feel comfortable with vodka dosing” can you please tell me how you came to that conclusion? I would really like to be able to get back to that person and state my case. As I am sure you are correct in your interpretation of the statement
Oh just for the record that person is the English language professor at his collage and I would really like to show him up.
I am sure my friend Snake views this situation as water under the bridge and so do I

meowzer

I'm dieing just looking at that...what beauty....Maybe if I drink a bottle of vodka I may be dilusional enough to think mine may ever look like that LOLOLOL

meowzer

I've always read not to dose with something you don't test for....does that include vodka...or vitamin c...

sepulatian

I doubt that anyone is gong to read through two pages of banter just to get to more information on vodka dosing. If anyone would like to start an informational thread/discussion about it, please feel free to do so. This thread has run it's course.